Llantrisant (New) - Agy 6
S.S.S Afran / Ieuan / Sanan Church
Llantrisant New Church Built and then opened in 1899 to replace the old one (M217 Llantrisant (Old), situated over a mile away which closed in the same year An old oak chest and valuable plates on which lid is inscribed in Welsh ‘Donated by Mrs Jane Wynn to Llantrisant Church 1705.’
The following graveyards have been transcribed and the publications are available for purchase in our online shop.
Coflein - Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales