Llangaffo - Agy 48
St Caffo Church
The present church was built in 1846 just to the east of the old church. It incorporates much of the carved stonework from the old building. There are several 9th-11th century gravestones that stand close to the main porch of the church, The south-west entrance to the churchyard is via the 15th century doorway from the old church
The following graveyards have been transcribed and the publications are available for purchase in our online shop.
Coflein - Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales